Last chance: Join DoomBuggies.com for a Swinging Wake at Disneyland!
Come join with like-minded fiends at DoomBuggies Tenth Anniversary Swinging Wake - it'll be a graveyard smash! While our original registration deadline is past, a few cancellations have left a small number of tickets available - so come join us! Attendees at our Swinging Wake will have a rare opportunity to hear stories directly from some of the famed imagineers who originally worked with Walt Disney and created the Haunted Mansion - in a personal setting with amazing food and wonderful people. This is truly a rare opportunity for fans of Disneyland and Disney history.
Participants to this exclusive event on February 25, 2008 will be treated to the following eerie extravaganza:
* Entry to Disneyland Park at 6:00 p.m. with no additional ticket needed (discounted full-day passes are available)
* An exclusive, attendees-only dinner and program at New Orleans Square's inimitable Blue Bayou Restaurant at 7:00 p.m., located inside the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction
* A special after-hours ride through the Haunted Mansion, exclusively for Swinging Wake attendees after the public has left Disneyland Park
* Fantastic special guest speakers and unforgettable photo opportunities with official Disney characters
* An event logo t-shirt, an event cloisonne pin and lanyard, and a collectible special gift
Following is the dinner menu, developed by Disneyland Park specifically for our Swinging Wake:
Brides Beating Heart Red Pepper Bisque
Fresh Microgreens with Blood Orange Vinaigrette
Filet Mignon & Shrimp
Risotto and Seasonal Vegetables
Graveyard Chocolate Coffins
Coffee, Tea, Soda,
Non Alcoholic Mint Julep
Portobello Mushroom marinated in a balsamic vinaigrette, broiled, served with roasted corn and bell-pepper couscous and sautéed spinach
The price per person for this event is $249 (plus handling fees, for total of $256). Payment in full is due via Paypal to email@example.com by January 31, and we are currently filling last-minute registrations on a first-to-pay basis.
If you wish to purchase tickets, or have any questions or concerns, please contact Chef Mayhem at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So come out and socialize with us... at the DoomBuggies.com Tenth Anniversary Swinging Wake!