Add DoomBuggies' FREE 13-Hour Grandfather Clock to your myspace or blog!


Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Home again, home again

So here were are.

You may notice I've been away. Well - that's not entirely true; the DoomBuggies.com site is still full steam ahead, and there's a strong community over there. But I checked out of weblogging once the Haunted Mansion movie came out - the crosspromoting and such that DB took part in neccessitated my leave of absence from my freelancing, and I really had to get back to that for a while in order to continue to live in the Silicon Valley.

Fortunately for DB, the message board community kept strong during the year or two I buckled down on my work thanks to the efforts of Artdude323, Wolf, Macabri and Tach along with the rest of their moderating team. I'm very grateful for the work they did - always will be.

Fast forward to the present: I'm going to start keeping a weblog again (and I wouldn't mind a couple staffers to help mind the store - if you have an AP, an attititude, and wanna be published, send me an email) to try to keep y'all up to date on the latest park news and info that DB (and her sister site, TellNoTales.com) have to offer.

There's a mirror of the blog entries over at MySpace, so if that's more your speed, you can add DoomBuggies over there too.

So here we go. Keep your hands, arms, feet and legs inside the vehicle at all times. Permane ser sentados, por favor. I'll report back soon.